Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday...

And it’s Monday…
That’s not a bad thing, I’m just still trying to rev my engine to go, go, GO!
I’ve been waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason and then not being able to fall back to sleep. Subsequently by this time I’m tired again.
No worries, I’ll just keep drinking coffee until I perk up…

It’s rainy and sort of gloomy today. I like rain… but I like it in the spring when it brings flowers and sweet smells or the summer when it cools off hot days. Everything right now is wet, muddy and cold. Where is our snow?!

We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Johnna is basically back to her old self. Every once in awhile she points to a needle mark and says it hurts and asks for her “Boo-Boo puppy”. This is what she has named a white stuffed dog they gave her in the hospital.

Saturday we watched a new sci-fi flick from Netflix, “City of Ember”. It was a nice family film with some good action parts and quite a few big actors. The kids enjoyed it. :)

Okay, off to gather Joe’s jeans. He had a major growth spurt and grew out of all his brand new jeans! Ebay, here they come!

Have a great day everyone!

No comments: