Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Monday!

The weekend was busy and a tad bit painful.
John and I got our H1N1 shots and Jake and Johnna received their boosters. That wasn’t painful part though…

I had big plans to start/finish a few projects and those all flew out the window when I hurt my shoulder. I’m not really sure how I did it… could have been the powerhouse cleaning on Thursday or the way I awkwardly stretched that evening. I sat on the couch this weekend (when I wasn’t doing laundry, grocery shopping and or going to some appointment) with a heating pad placed on my shoulder between my shirt and sweatshirt praying for relief.

It must have worked because I’m feeling much better today! I hope to be productive but it’s much easier when John is here to help me with Jake and Johnna.

Once again, I got a new pair of sexy specs while at the eye doctor on Friday. I’ve had glasses since I was in 5th grade. Oh, you’ve never seen me with glasses on?! This time I plan on wearing them. Hopefully they reduce the amount and severity of my headaches. A girl can hope… They should be ready by the end of this week.

We watched “Angels and Demons” this weekend. It’s a good movie I guess. I thought it might have been a little too similar to “The Davinci Code” in the way it was filmed. Maybe it’s because I read the books and knew what was going to happen.

I’m going to watch “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” later today. I started to watch it last night but the kids needed to go to bed. I think I may have missed the movie before it though… Anyone know the order in which I was supposed to watch these?

Okay, time to be productive!

No comments: