Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It’s snowing…


Again!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Will it ever stop?!
I think I have cabin fever.
The walls are closing in.
*gasp*

I have fresh rolls rising and I’m going to start making some homemade chicken soup at naptime. Curling up in my flannels sheets and sleeping until spring comes sounds really good today.

I should be focusing on writing the listings for the new Etsy shop. Gah!
It’s not even sunny enough to take pictures of any of the glass I have done.
It can only get warmer, right? Right?!

I have contacted by first artist to feature on my blog. She was super excited! Can’t wait to see all of her answers to the eleven lucky questions I sent her. She is cool and so is her work! Interview should be posted by next Monday!

Okay back to cleaning off my desk.

No comments: