Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Kid Update


Well, I completed my three goals (well sorta, close enough) and it really felt good knowing the things that I needed to do and I felt even better when they were done! So I need to set three more for today. Today’s goals will be:
1) List five more things.
2) Make a new pattern and select the glass.
3) Seal cement.

I’ve already done the dishes, have laundry going, fed the babies and now I’m sitting down to my first cup of tea. Ahhh…..

So I just joined stylehive.com. It’s another avenue for self promotion. I’m just shameless. I swore I’d never join MySpace and I did that too. *sigh* I need to remember to add them to my blog. Where is that list…

I utilized the Dremel for the first time last night. So glad I bought it for John. J LOL!
Made fast work of grinding cement and I got the control I was looking for.

Johnna is trying so hard to sit up on her own. And she has started to stand up holding onto things! The little booger is growing way to fast! Good thing my last birthing experience killed any desire for me to have any more babies or I just might consider it.
I’m glad she’s my last though. It means I can spoil her completely. She’s such a good baby that’s not hard to do! Her smile melts my heart.

Jake is starting to use more words. His favorite commercial is the Meow mix cat food commercial. He meows forever after seeing it! LOL! He loves his new kitchen. He even ate his ice cream last night with the play spatula. Ugghh. It’s in the dishwasher as we speak.

Joey is a typical teenager. He thinks summer is for hibernating. I just wrote on my list for John to get to the YMCA for an application. I think Joe would have fun there. He needs something to do besides play video games and drive me nutts! We need to hurry though because I think he may be growing fangs.

Josh is doing so well in college. It makes me so proud. We always knew he could do well in school. Now if we could only get him to clean his room… LOL! It’s amazing what this kid comprehends. Just looking at his math formulas makes my head ache.

Tonight’s dinner is Asian beef with peapods. Sounds yummy!