Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Windows...

Yay! We finally got some snow! You’d think living in Michigan we’d have a boat load… nope!


Looking out into the backyard from the kitchen window.

So, I’m on a diet. Today is the first day. So far I’m doing pretty well but it’s only a little after noon… LOL! Coffee is helping. Maybe I’ll be able to wear my cute summer clothes this year…I’m searching for good sites with good tasting healthy recipes, any suggestions? I’ll keep you updated on the progress.

I also started taking B1 (thiamin) and B2 to help with the tingling in my fingers. Can’t hurt, right?


Finished curtains in the bathroom.

I got new aliens for soap this week! When freed they become finger puppets and are so cute! Those will be listed soon!

This weekend I will be very busy with glass. Procrastination is not my friend. If you lose track of me, check the kiln…
Okay, it’s the little one’s lunch time. Hopefully we’ll get out today to play in the snow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

OMG the curtains turned out awesome!! I can't wait to get my MM kitchen ones to do my kitchen curtains! :)
(i totally have that fabric too btw.. lol)