Sunday, February 7, 2010

Go Saints!

It’s here! The best finger food night of the year! Super Bowl Sunday!
We will be rooting for the Saints! It’s all about the underdog in this household. ;)
Who’s excited to see the commercials?! We shall discuss those tomorrow!

Yes, I know, I know… I’ve been slacking on blog posts. I promise to be more diligent this week on posting. I have a good excuse though. The congo I belong to, The Wading Pool, totally revamped and I had a lot of creating to do to prepare for the grand reopening on Friday. The snowman above is being auctioned off! (Click on the picture to see auction.) Please stop by and check it out!

This week’s menu:
Sunday – Ribs, boneless buffalo and honey chicken and potato skins with bacon/cheese & sausage/pepper toppings. Oh, and of course, brownies!
Monday – Crunchy chicken salads with garbanzo beans and avocado.
Tuesday – Spaghetti, meatballs and garlic bread.
Wednesday – Homemade waffles and breakfast sausage.
Thursday – Red beans, rice and sausage.
Friday – FFY (fend for yourself)
Saturday – Pepper steak and rice.

This week I am thankful that my husband understands that I’m the world’s biggest procrastinator. If there is a deadline it’s guaranteed I won’t be starting until the last possible second. I’ve tried really hard to change this, and I have gotten a little better but there are just some things that prevent me from moving forward. It seems that panic is my number one motivation. Scary but true… I always seem to finish but John is always right there to pick up the slack when I need to concentrate on getting whatever it is done. Thank you, honey. :)

I’ve got to get busy, lots of things to do before kickoff tonight!
Have a fun and safe evening!

No comments: