Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Cosmic Clean Body


It has been launched!
Our new Etsy site http://www.cosmiccleanbody.etsy.com/ is up and running! We are so excited! It was a lot of hard work and we are very proud.
I’m also making some cloths and puffs. I crochet them from 100% cotton and a whole lotta love.
So if you’re in the market for out of this world, awesome smelling, handmade, cold processed soap, give us a try!
(See mini to the right.)

I changed the layout of my blog. It snowed again here and there is no school. So I decided I’m making my blog more spring like even if there is no sign of it outdoors.
I want to play outside!

Johnna went to the endocrinologist. We now get to wait to see if any of her blood tests indicate why she is such a Thumbelina. We are just hoping they say she’s just really petite. We already know she’s perfect, awesome things come in small packages don’t you know?!

Off to shop online. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

ButterflyChicBoutique.com said...

Oh I'm so jealous of people who work with glass, it takes such talent!

Here's my blog: http://www.butterflychicboutique.net

PeculiarForest said...

I would like to tag you :)

The rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.