Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Ya, ya, ya… I know I’m a little late.
What can I say?
I’ve been fighting with my new Camera. I think her and I are actually becoming friendlier today.
I listed two new things so at least I’m trying to be productive.

We had a wonderful New Years! Ate oysters Rockefeller, artichoke and spinach dip, fruit dip and fresh fruit, creamy dill cucumber toasties and the most decadent black forest cake! YUM!
New Years day (yesterday) we rang in the new year with plenty of pierogies and kielbasa and sauerkraut.
Now I need to stop eating so I can LOSE weight! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Why is it my life revolves around food?! I mean that’s not a bad thing unless it prevents you from wearing your favorite jeans!

Okay I gotta go throw some laundry in. That’s another thing my life revolves around…
At least everyone has clean underwear!

*Picture is of Jake holding up a new toy helicopter so I can learn the automatic focus feature on my camera. He’s such a great help!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Chica - What kind of camera did you get?

Gazed- Upon Glass, Cosmic Clean Body and Handmade by Celyn said...

It's a Nikon D40x. I'm starting to REALLY like it. :)