Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I’m sitting here drinking my coffee, watching the Today show and enjoying the peace before my mini me’s awaken.
I’ve been busy making things. Hoping this afternoon is sunny so I can take pictures and get them listed. And I wish the humidity would just go away!
Today I have some cleaning to do… okay, I have a lot of cleaning to do. Being hindered by these surgeries is starting to make me a little ornery. My ever so understanding husband indulged my need to clean and rearrange the living room last night. (It’s just what he wanted to do after working nearly 12 hours, not.) I feel better though. ;)
Tonight I have another MRI to see if the disc is still bulging and why my leg might be stiffening up when I move.
Which brings me to dinner… do I make it early or wait and make everyone eat late? Hmmm…
Don’t forget to enter this week’s giveaway http://gazeduponglass.blogspot.com/2010/08/this-weeks-prize-and-contest-is.html !
Think I’ll crochet for just a bit before my household wakes up. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: