Monday, May 3, 2010

Wonder who her neurosurgeon is...


The date has been set. Friday I will be transformed…
They will make me stronger…faster… think this will make me taller?! Now that would be something. ;)
Tomorrow the “man” is coming to fit my short squat neck with a lovely brace. Am I the only one all weirded out that this person drives around making house calls measuring necks?
You can be darn sure John will be here. Sorry, any guy with a vehicle full of neck appliances gives me the creeps. I think I’ve watched too many episodes of CSI…
Anyways, afterwards we are treating the munchkins to happy meals while I go to the hospital and give them even more of my blood. Anyone want to take bets on how many times they stick me this time?
Waiting for John to get home… having speedies for dinner and he’s manning the grill. That would be marinated pork tenderloin, onion and pepper kebobs served on a hoagie for non-upstate NYers.
Posting a sale for all my shops soon… stay tuned.

No comments: