Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Listen UP!

My computer is dead...R.I.P. (stupid %$#*&!* thing!)
Lesson: Make sure you backup your family pictures/photos on another drive or you will cry for a very long time. Also, if you have important emails containing important information, registration, codes, or anything else, make sure you print it and file it. *more crying*
I only have the very basic functions. It's really cramping my style.

Anyways, I should be getting a new one by Friday! Wooooohoooo!

The featured Artist of the week will hopefully resume next week when I have the ability to post a picture.

Tomorrow the window company is FINALLY coming to complete the window installation. We'll see if that actually happens.

There is a cool blogger at http://30while30.blogspot.com/2008/04/16-earth-day-giveaway.html who is having an "Earth Day Giveaway". You need just leave a comment on her blog on how you try to help the enviroment. That's it! Easy Peasy.
She also has an Etsy site at www.MarkMyWords.etsy.com.

We are all doing dandy here. Wishing Spring would get here just a tad bit faster but we do see hope on the horizon.
I can't wait to post some pictures of my Spring flowers!
Maybe I 'll try to force some Forsythia. Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your computer dying on ya. That would really suck if I lost all my passwords and family photos. I think it it time for me to back up my files again. Its been awhile. :-)

hawkeyejlp said...

Sorry about the computer!!
Miss you!