Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pain

I’m dealing with another major headache today. I’ve already taken the first dose of Tylenol, drank tons of caffeine and am counting the minutes until I can take more Tylenol. My stomach is quite queasy and my left eyeball is twitching in pain. I’m thinking its weather related. Who knows… Maybe I have an alien camping in my head and he’s currently doing jumping jacks for exercise. I just wish he’d hurry up and finish!

Only 23 days left until my first show in public! Eek!
It’s a trunk show. I’m sort of excited about it and nervous at the same time. I figure this way if I get to overwhelmed I can just slam my trunk and drive away! LOL! I’m kidding… I think…

Okay need to get back to work. It’s also time for more Tylenol.
I’m going to try to catch a tiny nap when the babies lay down for their afternoon siesta.
Heads should not hurt like this!!!

No comments: