Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wet Wednesday

It’s supposed to rain on and off all day today so I’m just doing little things to keep busy. Like washing the wall Jacob decided to be artistic on… Besides that, I have pictures to take and a TON of glass pieces to assemble. Maybe I’ll fire up the kiln and finish a couple of pieces…
The kids had a great time playing outdoors yesterday. I can’t wait until it’s nice enough outside to play every day. And we had a fabulous dinner! Leftovers tonight! I listed these on Etsy last night.

They are scented sachets. Beautiful and functional! I made them from fabric remnants from my friend Lori over at www.cozycabinmom.etsy.com . Her pillowcase dresses rock!
John made a Home Depot run yesterday and got new sand for the kid’s sandbox and things to wash the deck. Guess what we are doing this weekend? LOL!
I’m off…

No comments: